1) Manuscripts must be written in Standard English.
Download IARJSET paper format
Download IARJSET Copy right form
3) All manuscripts should be the author(s) original, un-published work and must not be under-consideration for publication elsewhere.
4) Once the paper is accepted, the author(s) are assumed to cede copyrights of the paper over to IARJSET. If any copyrighted material is used by the author, the author must take permission for the same.
5) A research article consists of the following sections: an abstract, an introduction, a background or literature-review, presentation of the main contribution of this paper, methodology, findings, discussion, limitations, and conclusions.
6) Each manuscript must include a 100 to 150 word abstract and a list of keywords.
7) Font attributes
The submitted entire research article should be in 'Times New Roman' font only
8) Copyright transfer
Your research paper should accompany with Copyright form, duly attested by any one of the author
Waiver policy: Authors who wish to apply for waivers must demonstrate their inability to afford the manuscript handling fee.
Low Income Countries may be granted up to 70% waiver. See World Bank list of Low Income Countries.
Lower Middle Income Countries may be granted up to 50% waiver. See World Bank list of Low Middle Income Countries.