Instructions to Authors
1) Manuscripts must be written in standard English.
2) All manuscripts should be the author’s original, unpublished work and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
3) Once the paper is accepted, the author is assumed to cede copyrights of the paper over to IARJSET. If any copyrighted material is used by the author, the author must take permission for the same.
4) Each manuscript must include a 100 to 150 word abstract and a list of keywords.
5) A research article consists of the following sections:
Methods and materials
Results and discussion
6) Paper layout / style
○ A4 size
○ Page Margins should be as – 0.8 [Top, Bottom, Left and Right]
○ Times New Roman font only
○ Title – Font size 24
○ Author Names – Font size 12
○ Text of Manuscript – Font size 10
7) Copyright transfer
Your research paper should accompany by Copyright form, duly attested by any one of the author
Submit manuscripts to firstname.lastname@example.org
Waiver policy: Authors who wish to apply for waivers must demonstrate their inability to afford the manuscript handling fee.
Low Income Countries may be granted up to 70% waiver. See World Bank list of Low Income Countries.
Lower Middle Income Countries may be granted up to 50% waiver. See World Bank list of Low Middle Income Countries.
For more details contact email@example.com