Instructions to Authors Publication Fee Mode
1) Manuscripts must be written in Standard English.
2) Manuscripts should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com along with the Copy right form and using IARJSET paper format.
3) All manuscripts should be the author(s) original, un-published work and must not be under-consideration for publication elsewhere.
4) Once the paper is accepted, the author(s) are assumed to cede copyrights of the paper over to IARJSET. If any copyrighted material is used by the author, the author must take permission for the same.
5) A research article consists of the following sections: an abstract, an introduction, a background or literature-review, presentation of the main contribution of this paper, methodology, findings, discussion, limitations, and conclusions.
6) Each manuscript must include a 100 to 150 word abstract and a list of keywords.
7) Font attributes
The submitted entire research article should be in ‘Times New Roman’ font only
- Title – Font size 24
- Author Name and Affiliation – Font size 11
- Page Margins should be as – 0.8 [Top, Bottom, Left and Right]
- Text of Manuscript – Font size 10
- Length of paper is limited to 10 Pages
- References section – Font size 8
8) Copyright transfer
Your research paper should accompany with Copyright form, duly attested by any one of the author
Waiver policy: Authors who wish to apply for waivers must demonstrate their inability to afford the manuscript handling fee.
Low Income Countries may be granted up to 70% waiver. See World Bank list of Low Income Countries.
Lower Middle Income Countries may be granted up to 50% waiver. See World Bank list of Low Middle Income Countries.
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Publication fee mode
Publication Fee Payment mode for Indian authors
(Net banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / Wallet / Paytm / UPI)